STAC 2020 at a Glance
STAC will host its 5th annual conference on March 31-April 1, 2020 at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre.
From its location on the West Coast, the STAC 2020 Conference & Exhibition will feature two full days of discussion and presentations by industry leading thinkers on the most important issues in the Canadian tower industry.
The annual STAC conference is the premier event dedicated to Canadian tower safety, and is devoted to sharing the important information and best practices that will help maintain Canada’s world-leading tower safety record. STAC 2020 will bring together more than 300 communications and tower industry professionals, including wireless carriers, broadcasters, engineers, contractors, manufacturers, land owners, safety equipment suppliers and safety trainers, among others. Attendees will learn about new industry practices and technologies, and will receive exclusive information about the development of STAC best practices and other industry resources that are normally only available to STAC Members.
Benefits for STAC 2020 delegates:
- Learn about new developments and industry-leading practices in RF safety, fall protection, tower engineering and other industry topics;
- Hear industry leaders’ perspectives on 5G, including the challenges that await and how the new generation of communications technology will change the tower industry;
- Network with more than 300 industry personnel – including potential clients, contractors or suppliers – throughout the conference and at the renowned annual STAC conference reception;
- Gain access to STAC resources such as best practice documents and industry safety guidelines;
- Join the STAC conference outing to local Vancouver-area establishments;
- Demonstrate your commitment to ensuring the continued safety of tower industry personnel;
- Enter the STAC 2020 raffle for a chance to win a new phone or other amazing prizes.
Become a new STAC Member before March 20, 2020 and receive a free pass to STAC 2020 plus discounted rates for additional passes! For more information about STAC membership, click here or contact us at email@example.com
Information for Delegates
The STAC 2020 Conference & Exhibition will bring together executives and personnel in Canada’s tower and antenna industry for two days of lively and entertaining networking and discussion. Conference seminars and panels will focus on issues relating to tower engineering and tower safety, working-at-heights and fall protection requirements, and the future of the communication tower industry, among others.
Information about the STAC 2020 conference schedule will be made available in the weeks and months ahead. Some of the topics and themes under consideration include:
- Updated federal fall protection regulations;
- Best practices for controlled descent;
- Pre-bolt tensioning;
- Vibration mitigation devices;
- Profitability in a 5G world;
- The future of the industry workforce;
- Tower modifications and hazards.
Check this page in late October for additional information and delegate registration opportunities.
STAC 2020 will take place at the Sheraton Wall Centre in Vancouver, B.C. from March 31- April 1, 2020. Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, the freshly renovated Sheraton Wall Centre is a just a stroll away to nearby attractions such as Stanley Park, English Bay, Robson Street and Granville Island.
Check this page at the end of October to book your stay at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre under the STAC 2020 discounted rate.
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
1088 Burrard St,
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R9
Travel and Accommodations:
Travelling from out of town? STAC has arranged for a special group rate for STAC 2020 delegates staying at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. Check this page in late October for details about the STAC 2020 group rate.
The annual STAC Outing offers conference participants a chance to relax and unwind at the end of the event by enjoying food, drinks and entertainment with colleagues from across the industry.
Stay tuned to this webpage in the weeks ahead for additional details about the STAC 2020 Outing.
Information for Sponsors & Exhibitors
Does your company work in the antenna and tower, or fall protection industry? STAC 2020 is the premier venue to demo your products or services to a wide variety of potential clients. From wireless carriers, broadcasters and other network operators to tower engineers and tower-riggers, STAC 2020 delegates represent companies involved in every aspect of the tower industry. Don’t miss your chance to reach them all over two days of demo and sponsorship opportunities.
Benefits for exhibitors and sponsors:
- Reach more than 300 attendees from companies involved in all aspects of the tower industry;
- Generate high quality leads from concentrated exposure to a targeted audience;
- Demonstrate your commitment to the continued safety of tower industry personnel;
- Meeting space available for vendors to meet with potential clients;
- Guaranteed exposure: delegates required to walk through exhibitor hall during breaks and meals;
- “Exhibitor Passports” provide prize opportunities to delegates who visit exhibitors;
- Receive attendee contact information (limitations apply).
For more information about sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please download the STAC 2020 Sponsor and Exhibitor Guide.