STAC 2019 at a Glance
STAC will host its 4th annual conference on April 24-25, 2019 at the Hotel Bonaventure in Montreal, QC.
From its location in la Belle Province, the STAC 2019 Conference & Exhibition will feature two full days of discussion and presentations by industry leading thinkers on the most important issues in the Canadian tower industry, with a particular focus this year on looking forward to the world of 5G.
The annual STAC conference is the premier event dedicated to Canadian tower safety, and is devoted to sharing the important information and best practices that will help maintain Canada’s world-leading tower safety record. STAC 2019 will bring together more than 400 communications and tower industry professionals, including wireless carriers, broadcasters, engineers, contractors, manufacturers, land owners, safety equipment suppliers and safety trainers, among others. Attendees will learn about new industry practices and technologies, and will receive exclusive information about the development of STAC best practices and other industry resources that are normally only available to STAC Members.
Benefits for STAC 2019 delegates:
- Learn about new developments and industry-leading practices in RF safety, fall protection, tower engineering and other industry topics;
- Hear industry leaders’ perspectives on 5G, including the challenges that await and how the new generation of communications technology will change the tower industry;
- Network with more than 400 industry personnel – including potential clients, contractors or suppliers – throughout the conference and at the renowned annual STAC conference reception;
- Gain access to STAC resources such as best practice documents and industry safety guidelines;
- Join the STAC conference outing to local Montreal-area establishments;
- Demonstrate your commitment to ensuring the continued safety of tower industry personnel;
- Enter the STAC 2019 raffle for a chance to win a new phone or other amazing prizes.
STAC Member discount:
Become a new STAC Member before April 1, 2019 and receive a free pass to STAC 2019 plus discounted rates for additional passes! For more information about STAC membership, please click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Delegates
The STAC 2019 Conference & Exhibition will bring together executives and personnel in Canada’s tower and antenna industry for two days of lively and entertaining networking and discussion. Conference seminars and panels will focus on issues relating to tower engineering and tower safety, working-at-heights and fall protection requirements, and the future of the communication tower industry, among others.
Information about the STAC 2019 conference schedule will be made available in the weeks and months ahead. Some of the topics and themes under consideration include:
- 5G challenges and implications;
- Verifying new-hire credentials;
- Climate change and tower engineering;
- Pre-bolt tensioning;
- Anchor shaft corrosion;
- Rooftop fall protection best practices;
This list will be updated as appropriate. For the most updated list of planned events and seminars, please view the STAC 2019 Schedule Page.
STAC 2019 will take place at the Hotel Bonaventure in Montreal, QC from April 24-25, 2019. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, The Hotel Bonaventure Montreal is a true urban oasis. Energise in the outdoor heated pool all year round surrounded by 2.5 acres of beautiful gardens. The Hotel Bonaventure Montreal is a true Garden of Eden overlooking the bustling streets of the city. Connected to the underground city, Central Station and the business district, Old Montreal, and major attractions, this hotel is the perfect place for STAC 2019.
900, rue de la Gauchetière Ouest
Montreal, QC H5A 1E4
|Book Your Stay|
Travel and Accommodations:
Travelling from out of town? STAC has arranged for a special group rate for STAC 2019 delegates staying at the Hotel Bonaventure, with rates starting at $199 per night for those who book by March 26, 2019, and while rooms remain available. Click here to reserve your space today!
Arriving by Car
From Toronto take Hwy 401 east, continue on 20 East to Auto. Ville-Marie (Hwy720). Exit #4 at de la Montagne N and turn right on St. Antoine then make a left on Mansfield.
From Ottawa take Hwy 40 East to Hwy 15 South/ Decarie. Then take Hwy Ville-Marie Centre Ville. Exit #4 at de la Montagne St. North, turn right on St. Antoine St. and then turn left on Mansfield.
From Quebec take Hwy 20 West-Champlain Bridge exit #58 Centre Ville. The highway will become Robert Bourassa. Turn left on de La Gauchetiere and left again before next traffic light into hotel plaza.
Arriving by Air:
Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
Highway 20, exit Rue De La Montagne, turn right on St-Antoine Street and left on Mansfield St, and right on La Gauchetiere and the entrance is at the corner.
Distance from Hotel:18 km.
Drive Time:25 min.
From Airport to Hotel
Bus Service 10.00 CAD
Taxi 40.00 CAD
Arriving by Train:
Via Rail – Montreal Central train station is located just steps from the Bonaventure
895 Rue de la Gauchetière O, Montréal, QC H3B 4G1
STAC’s Steering Committee is also coordinating an outing for interested STAC 2019 delegates following the conference close. Stay tuned for more details – including the outing location and space availability – or send us a request to be included on the STAC 2019 Outing mailing list.
Information for Sponsors & Exhibitors
Does your company work in the antenna and tower, or fall protection industry? STAC 2019 is the premier venue to demo your products or services to a wide variety of potential clients. From wireless carriers, broadcasters and other network operators to tower engineers and tower-riggers, STAC 2019 delegates represent companies involved in every aspect of the tower industry. Don’t miss your chance to reach them all over two days of demo and sponsorship opportunities.
Benefits for exhibitors and sponsors:
- Reach more than 400 delegates from companies involved in all aspects of the tower industry;
- Generate high quality leads from concentrated exposure to a targeted audience;
- Demonstrate your commitment to the continued safety of tower industry personnel;
- Meeting space available for vendors to meet with potential clients;
- Guaranteed exposure: delegates required to walk through exhibitor hall during breaks and meals;
- “Exhibitor Passports” provide prize opportunities to delegates who visit exhibitors;
- Keynote speaking opportunities available to Keynote Sponsors;
- Receive attendee contact information (limitations apply).
The tentative Exhibitor and Trade Show schedule is as follows:
Tuesday April, 23, 2019
Thursday April 25, 2019
After last delegate break TBC (approximately 3:00 pm)
For more information about sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please download the STAC 2019 Sponsor and Exhibitor Guide.