The two-day STAC 2016 event will bring together more than 200 industry participants, including wireless carriers, broadcasters, engineers, contractors, manufacturers, land owners, safety equipment suppliers and safety trainers, among others.
Among other benefits, STAC 2016 delegates will be able to:
- Hear from industry leading experts on the deployment of new practices and new technologies;
- Learn more about STAC and the safety and best practices resources available to our members;
- Network with more than 200 industry personnel, including potential clients or contractors;
- Meet with colleagues or clients in a private meeting space reserved for attendees;
- Demonstrate your commitment to ensuring the continued safety of tower industry personnel.
Information for Delegates
STAC’s inaugural conference will bring together executives and personnel in Canada’s tower and antenna industry for two days of lively and entertaining networking and discussion. Among others, some of this year’s hot topics include:
- Climbing in hostile environments;
- Drones on the job;
- Nationwide best practices;
- Engineering tower and rooftop mounts;
- Contractor pre-qualifications.
For a full list of planned events and seminars, please view the STAC 2016 Schedule.
STAC 2016 will take place at the International Plaza Hotel in Toronto from April 11-12, 2016. Located just minutes away from the Toronto Pearson International Airport, this venue is easily accessible to delegates from the Greater Toronto Area and across the country.
Travelling from out of town?
STAC has arranged for a special group rate for STAC 2016 delegates staying at the International Plaza Hotel, with rates starting at $139.00 per night for those who book by March 18, 2016.
To reserve your space today, book online at the link provided below, using Group Code STAC_2016
Become a STAC Member before April 1, 2016 and receive a free pass to STAC 2016 plus discounted rates for additional passes! For more information about STAC membership, click here or send us your questions at [email protected].
Information for Sponsors & Exhibitors
Does your company work in the antenna and tower, or fall protection industry? STAC 2016 is the premier venue to demo your products or services to a wide variety of potential clients. From wireless carriers and broadcasters to tower engineers and tower-riggers, STAC 2016 delegates represent companies involved in every aspect of the tower industry. Don’t miss your chance to reach them all over two days of demo and sponsorship opportunities.
Benefits for exhibitors and sponsors:
- Reach more than 200 delegates from companies involved in all aspects of the tower industry;
- Generate high quality leads from concentrated exposure to targeted audience;
- Demonstrate your commitment to the continued safety of tower industry personnel;
- Meeting space available for vendors to meet with potential clients;
- Guaranteed exposure: delegates required to walk through exhibitor hall upon entry;
- “Exhibitor Passports” provide prize opportunities to delegates who visit exhibitors;
- Keynote speaking opportunities available to Keynote Sponsors;
- Receive attendee contact information (limitations apply).
For more information about sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please download the STAC 2016 Sponsor and Exhibitor Guide.