Physics. Applied to your work environment.
Whether you are using a snaphook 10 times or 1000 times per day, the 3M™ DBI-SALA® Comfort Grip Connector was designed for workers who need the flexibility to anchor efficiently and comfortably in multiple orientations.
Versatility starts here
- Protect your hands and connect easier with the newly designed 3M™ DBI-SALA® Comfort Grip Connector. The new design positions the fingers so the gate is completely open.
Freedom at heights
- This hook is designed and certified to arrest a fall when loaded in multiple orientations.
- 2267 kg (5000 lbs) tensile strength
- 1632 kg (3600 lbs) gate strength
- 1632 kg (3600 lbs) transverse strength
Designed to self-align
- When connected in a transverse application, the hand-guard pin will shear in the event of a fall to allow the connector to align with the direction of the fall and remain securely anchored.
- Certified to meet CSA standard Z259.12 for transverse loading.
Watch the Hook in Action at https://youtu.be/TiyPqFhmtcM
This promotional space is provided by the Structure, Tower & Antenna Council (STAC) and its Members for informal information and comparative purposes only. Neither STAC nor its parent body, the Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA), make any representations regarding the accuracy, completeness, sufficiency, or suitability of the information in this advertisement for any particular purpose. Neither STAC nor the CWTA assume any responsibility for any consequences arising out of the use of any information contained in this advertisement. In particular, nothing in this advertisement should be considered to be training material of any kind or as a job-site resource. STAC strongly encourages its Members to carefully review all advertised products to ensure personnel are adequately protected from working-at-height and other hazards in all environments to which they may be exposed in the course of their duties.
STAC New Products Info advertising space is provided to all STAC Members at no charge as a benefit of membership. For more information about advertising opportunities, please contact Nicholas Kyonka – STAC Program Director – at [email protected]